Monday 18 April 2011

sea day - April 18

Today was another sea day so there’s little to report.


We did chat a bit with the cruise director and his wife and I got to mentioning that I have found the toilet situations here in Asia to be surprisingly nice. Well, it didn’t come as much of a surprise when they told us that ‘that is all about to change.’ Good thing I typically wear skirts – that at least eliminates the one danger of having my clothes dragging in the toilet! I’ll be sure to take a few photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow looking forward to those pictures !!! NOT

So whats your customs limit for a trip of this duaration ??

Bitty

lisa said...

Not as much as I'm not looking forward to taking them!

750.00 or 800.00 (can't remember the exact figure.) No more than being out for only a week.