Sunday 11 December 2022

December 2022 – pre vacation

It is with more than a bit of trepidation that I said yes when Chris suggested this post-covid escape. While I have never been afraid of actually getting covid (not afraid, but certainly cautious), I’ve been more afraid of travelling under covid restrictions. The end of covid always seemed on the horizon until it wasn’t. Eventually, I figured if we don’t travel now…when? The timing of this trip seemed right.

A few days from now, I should be kissed by the Brazilian sun, relaxed by Brazilian Caipirinhas, and buoyed by the sounds of Samba.

A few days in Rio de Janeiro followed by a cruise to a few more Brazilian stops followed by hitting a few Caribbean islands.


1 comment:

klee said...

Have a good trip! I totally get your hesitation - you were nearly stranded on your last trip! I would imagine that experience would have left you slightly traumatized! Have a good trip!