Saturday 30 December 2023

December 30 - AT SEA

fav spot on the boat
heading to Bridgetown
Weather
– 25º, getting cooler as we travel north, sunny with
some clouds despite a forecast of rain

Steps – 3,677

Thanks to everyone who is reading. Writing this blog started out as a way for my mom to know I was still alive and for me to keep an electronic travel journal. I had always written an old school travel journal with actual pen and paper but had just learned about blogging (in 2005) so I thought I’d try. Over almost 20 years, and 600 entries later I have a few more readers than just my mom. I love knowing you are reading and hearing from you – through comments, texts, emails, chats when I get home etc.


Atlantic sunset

I spent most of the day reading Elton John’s book ‘Me’. I’m not sure I’ll get through it before I get home, but I’m enjoying it. The last few books I’ve read on vacation have been a bit depressing, memoirs often are and that’s what I tend to read. I picked this one out of the ship’s library and it’s not very depressing at all – it’s quite educational…about 70s and 80s drug use.
Atlantic sunset

Lunch was at our favourite spot on the boat, and the weather was perfect.

Atlantic sunset

That’s all I really have to say about today.












1 comment:

Christina Pfitscher said...

What a fabulous blog. Love reading about your exciting adventures. Wishing you and Chris a Happy New Year 🥳 Safe travels 😊
Christina