Monday 20 July 2009

Summer 2009



It is the first day of our European vacation. We are headed to Istanbul first which as many of you know has become one of my favorite cities - I am thrilled to be visiting again! We will be in Istanbul for 3 days on our own, and will then spend 14 days cruising the Mediterranean, Adriatic and Ionian seas followed by 2 days in Monte Carlo.

I am equally thrilled to be travelling business class on points this year! Time will tell how fantastic it will actually be, but if I am able to even get a tiny bit of sleep it will be terrific. Sleep has always come very quickly for me everywhere except for planes. I hope this changes on this trip.

We (just me really) are also going to try to Twitter this year. Don't know how much I will like it, or how it really works yet. I think you actually have to join to follow us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love flying Business Class as well.... especially coming back or going to Europe... waking up to the frshly baked chocolate chip cookies is SWEET....

Looks like it should be a good trip going back to visit some places you have been to before.. remember to drink lots of the pistachio coffee was it ?

Anyway look forward to living vicariously through you guys for the next few weeks